Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Company Blooming Glen
HEATING & AC EXPERTS IN BUCKS & MONTGOMERY COUNTY
Best Cheltenham Heating & Air Conditioning Experts Serving Elkins park, Willow Grove, Hatboro, Southampton, Northeast Philadelphia & Surrounding
Here in Southeast PA, we get all four seasons. The truth is, it’s both the heat and the humidity that we hate in the summer. You need a good air conditioner that is running at peak performance to combat the hot days of August. We provide top quality air conditioning repair in Blooming Glen and the surrounding areas to give you the greatest comfort.
It’s Not the Heat, It’s the Humidity:
If your air conditioning is putting out warm air, that’s a sure sign it’s time for repairs.
Signs your air conditioning system needs repair:
- Unusually high or rising electric bills in the summer.
- High humidity in your home despite the air conditioner running.
- Leaking water or Freon.
- Unusual loud noises such as clanking or banging.
- The thermostat seems to give an inaccurate reading.
If any of these symptoms describe your air conditioner, you want to get in touch with a reliable heating and air conditioning repair company in Blooming Glen. We can check it out and let you know if repairs or replacement are necessary.
Your Full Service Neighborhood Plumber for Over 20 Years
If you need heating repair in Blooming Glen or neighboring communities, we’ve got you covered there as well. Reliable Plumbing Heating and Drain Cleaning has offered full service to local neighborhoods for over 20 years and has handled different services from remodeling to commercial plumbing, and more. Ranking as Angie’s List super service award winner and leading a 4.9 rating of satisfied customers, we can assure you our dedicated, trained professionals can come to your residence to give your heating system a tune-up that will spot any major issues. Some typical problems include:
- Dirty filters.
- Pilot control or electric ignition problems.
- Blower won’t shut off.
- The furnace is noisy and running inefficiently.
- Frequent cycling.
- Malfunctioning thermostat
Same Day Emergency Heating and Cooling Services Blooming Glen
Our licensed master plumbers work with us to offer a 24/7 emergency heating and cooling service to customers in Blooming Glen. We understand that the worst air conditioning problems occur during the heat of the summer and at the brink of winter, when you might not expect to have issues.
Majority of the time, the home heating system is out of sight and out of mind, until a furnace, boiler, or heat pump needs to be repaired or fixed. Whether either of them breaks down, contact our team for a service technician to come around your way. Here are some of the heating and cooling services we have noticed customers contact us for:
- Heat Pump Repair
- Gas and Electric Furnace Repair
- Boiler Maintenance and Replacement
Emergency Heat Pump Repair Blooming Glen
Every home or business that uses an air conditioning system for the winter or the summer most likely has a compressor and circulating refrigerant used by a heat pump to send heat from one place to another within the building. The heat pump is a closed system that extracts outside heat from outside sources and pumps the heat indoors. There are some telltale signs that your heat pump is in need of repair:
- Banging Noises: when you start to hear banging noises, it means the fan in your heat pumps are having some issues. Some of the things that cause banging noises are sticks, ice, or built up debris in the heat pump. When there are built up items in the heat pump, the fan will start hitting objects, producing loud banging noises. Contact your local heating and cooling repair near Blooming Glen.
- Grinding Noises: this may be caused by a low release of refrigerant. This will often rely on how old your heat pump is, but grinding noises are a typical sign that there is a damaged motor that needs replacement.
- Miscellaneous Noises and lack of heat flow: Other noises coming from your heating system right before, during, and after the heating stops may be a result of various issues, which our 24/7 emergency heating and cooling service is equipped to fix. If you also realize that there is no hot air blowing out during the heating process, give us a call and we will be happy to fix your heat pump issue.
Emergency Gas and Electric Furnace Repair Blooming Glen
Gas furnaces, with up to 20 years in lifespan, have the ability to heat your home or business. When you experience high humidity, there is a likelihood that your furnace is on the fritz. Your furnace system is constructed to maintain and regulate the humidity of your home. This is what allows your home to feel warm and comfortable, but when there is lack of control in the humidity levels, moist, heavy air flows out, which may cause discomfort and difficulty breathing. Reliable Plumbing Heating and Drain Cleaning has seen it all and have attended to emergency gas and electric furnace repair to customers in Blooming Glen. Your A/C unit will benefit from your gas or electric furnace being repaired so that in the summer months, you can enjoy cool, uninterrupted, air.
Emergency Boiler Maintenance and Replacement Blooming Glen
Some customers have homes with boilers, which are an alternative to furnace systems. Boilers are typically used because they do not use ductwork, which is typically used to distribute heat in a furnace system.
When you call us for an emergency service, we arrive fully equipped with tools to fix any poor boiler installations, which may lead to water damage or rust, and to make recommendations on any further changes needed for your boiler system to function efficiently.
We can repair or replace your furnace and make sure it’s running well for the winter to keep you comfortable during those long January nights. We also repair your leaky pipes and frozen pipes in case of high water pressure causing a wear and tear on your pipes or increased pressure on the pipe due to frozen water. During the times of COVID-19, we make sure all our technicians are practicing safety and social distancing so that your repair process can be a safe and easy one.
Whatever your problem, air conditioning or heating, we can take care of it. We repair or replace commercial units, too. Give us a call and we’ll send a professional out to provide you with an estimate right away.