Basement & Outdoor Pipe Repair Company Cheltenham
WE FIX YOUR BASEMENT PIPES
Best Cheltenham Basement & Outdoor Pipe Repair Company Serving Elkins Park, Willow Grove, Hatboro, Southampton, Northeast Philadelphia & Surrounding
Searching for a basement or outdoor pipe repair company in Cheltenham? Our plumbers have experience with all types of homes. Southeast PA homes tend to have basements and they come in many varieties. Some are nicely refinished while others, particularly in older homes, are little more than rock-walled cellars. No matter which you have, there will be many pipes running along the walls and ceiling, carrying water into your home and sewage out. If you need a basement pipe repair in Cheltenham or in the surrounding counties, make sure to choose a MASTER plumber who is licensed and insured. You can rely on Reliable Plumbing!
If you are in need of an outdoor pipe repair in Cheltenham and the surrounding areas, look no further. We have the training and experience to solve all your basement and outdoor plumbing problems. Some common basement plumbing issues that may arise are:
- Backed up washing machine hose. Laundries are frequently in the basement and a clogged hose will cause flooding and a host of other problems.
- Leaking or cracked water heater. Also commonly located in the basement, your water heater can malfunction, particularly if it is old.
- Frozen pipes. This is a common problem in Philadelphia and the collar counties. Older homes often lack sufficient insulation to protect these pipes and the winters here are brutal enough to freeze them.
- Sump pump failure. Power outages can cause the sump pump to overflow and flood the basement.
If you suspect your basement plumbing is running less than optimally, give us a call right away.
Don’t Ignore the Great Outdoors
Outdoor hoses sure are convenient for watering the garden, but if you don’t maintain your outdoor plumbing it may become a major problem. We can help you with the following:
- Winterizing outdoor pipes and faucets.
- Repairing and replacing hose bibs.
- Clearing and repairing outside sewage lines.
- General maintenance and repair of all outside plumbing.
Remember, we have cold winters and hot summers. This means your outdoor plumbing needs extra care.
Your Neighborhood Plumber serving Buck, Montgomery County & Philadelphia
Give us a call at 215-722-6783 today. One of our licensed and insured plumbing experts will stop by and give you a free estimate. We guarantee your complete satisfaction.