Signs of a Slab Leak
Signs of a Slab Leak
Do not ignore the signs of a plumbing problem in your home. Water damage occurs very quickly when plumbing issues arise. This damage can cause many different problems, all that require expensive repairs to remedy. A slab leak is one of the most devastating plumbing problems a homeowner can experience. It is important that you recognize the signs of a slab leak and reach out to our top plumber in Philadelphia for help as soon as possible.
Most Common Signs of a Slab Leak
Signs of a slab leak include:
– Yellow or brown water spots on the ceiling and/or the walls
– Increasing costs of water bills without another cause
– Bubbling or peeling paint or wallpaper
– Low water pressure
These signs do not always indicate a slab leak, but very well could suggest this problem. Slab leak detection experts bring their expertise and state-of-the-art tools to your home to learn if there is a leak. The tools detect the exact location of the leak, eliminating the need for guesswork. This ensures the leak is quickly resolved, reducing the potential damages that occur.
How to Repair a Slab Leak
The top plumber in Philadelphia has several ways to repair a slab leak. The best choice depends on the location of the leak and other factors. Once you schedule service, the plumber will discuss each of the choices with you. Slab leak repair options include:
– Pipe Repair: If your home has newer pipes, a repair is likely the repair method best for your leak.
– Pipe Relining: For homeowners with recurring leaks and those who live in older homes, pipe relining is likely the best way to repair the slab leak. After pipe relining, the days of frustrating leaks are over!
– Pipe Coating: Epoxy pipe coating is the common type of coating used in situations where accessing inside the pipes is not possible. This method often saves money in such a situation.
Philadelphia Slab Leak Repair Costs
Slab leak repair costs differ from one project to the next. Many factors impact the cost, including the size of the leak, the location of the leak, and the repair method used. The sooner you call the top plumber in Philadelphia for repair, the cheaper the repair and less damage your home sustains. Plumbers offer no-obligation quotes that can help you compare costs with several providers in order to find the best-priced services.
Call our top plumbers in Philadelphia if you suspect a slab leak and our experts will rush to your home to make a fast repair.